Monday, June 05, 2006

Oh, What You've Missed!

It's finals week, that special time of year when, in an effort to avoid actually studying, I clean my room, organize the files on my computer, and upload 7 months' worth (or more) of pictures to the Internet.

In my latest photo album (I haven't posted on Kodak since October!), you'll find pictures from the following events:

  • Aaron's and my trip to Delaware, September 2005
  • My 23rd birthday drunkenness, September 2005
  • St. Patrick's Day at the Char Bar, March 2006
  • Dining at Schmidt's Sausage Haus, March? 2006
  • Liz & James's wedding, March 2006
  • Post-wedding outing to the Surly Girl, March 2006
  • Post-wedding-and-Surly-Girl venture to Sam's party, March 2006
  • A night at the Surly Girl, April 2006
  • A day at Keeneland, April 2006

Pictures are in approximate chronological order.

Oh, What You've Missed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home