Wednesday, June 07, 2006

9

Ah, finals week. I took my last final yesterday, so today I was left with nothing to do except clean my room. (I would've cleaned even if I weren't done with finals; like I mentioned yesterday, finals week is my most productive time for doing normally boring tasks, just because I loathe studying.) So yes, in preparation for England (who wants to come home to a messy apartment?), I cleaned my room all day.

"But I probably really should have been at work." -Modest Mouse

Relating to England, but also relating to my goal of being immoral today (for 6-6-06), I wrote a Statement of Need and submitted it for a scholarship application due months ago.

You see, I thought this scholarship was need-based and never applied. I've been regretting this ever since, as I found out that everyone else going on my trip applied, and everyone who applied got the scholarship ($750). Today I got an email saying that they were missing the Statement of Need portion of my application, and that my scholarship could not be processed without it. The email requested that I resubmit the statement electronically as soon as possible.

How did I get on that contact list? I never did apply. But who cares; maybe they'll overlook that. I whipped up a Statement of Need and emailed it in with a note to let me know if they were missing anything else. Maybe I'll get some cash for England this way...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home