Sunday, January 29, 2006

Why I Hate Sundays, or, My Quest for a 24-Hour Pharmacy

Sundays are a time for rest, relaxation, and limited hours of operation. Unfortunately, today is a Sunday. Today I learned:
  1. The Kroger Pharmacy nearest my apartment closes at 5:00.
  2. The next nearest Kroger Pharmacy also closes at 5:00.
  3. The nearest 24-hour Kroger Pharmacy is at 5800 W Broad Street in fucking Galloway (see map, below).
  4. 5800 W Broad Street is 14.6 miles from my apartment.
  5. I hate Sundays.

2 Comments:

At 1:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Test

 
At 2:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, wow… for starters.. sleep is infact your friend.. and in all truthfulness if that’s even a word, is going to be something your going to spend about 1/3 of your life doing.. so don’t hate it.. love it as I do. Sleep lets me clean my body of my mistakes of the day (aka boozes) plus it helps to deal with the unsmart as I call them. The people that I have to deal with on a regular basis that have stopped trying.. and not trying for them selves.. o no they gave that up a long long time ago but stopped trying period, and want your gov. and your misleading’s just so they can feel as though they belong. This is, was and will likely always be something that puts me to sleep each nite.. knowing that beating them requires nothing more then awakening with pride and the idealism that I can create.. anything.

PS. the test was to see if i could post without creating a login name for this damn website.. and that was my drunk ass self seeing in-fact the tangential(thank you spell check) part for my brain still worked

 

Post a Comment

<< Home