Monday, November 14, 2005

Dammit

I lost my fucking birth control pills today and had to go buy more at Kroger, where I had to fucking pay full price because my fucking insurance won't fucking pay until the end of the fucking cycle. So I guess that means I don't buy fucking groceries this week.

And don't say I fucking didn't look hard enough because I checked every room, except Adam's, in the apartment, including under the couch and between cushions and in months-old stacks of paper on my desk, and in all my pants pockets and my purses and my school bag and the bag I took to flag football last night, and then I checked my car, and then I finally fucking gave up and went to pay full fucking price before the pharmacy closed for the night.

1 Comments:

At 8:17 AM, Blogger Kristin said...

Seriously?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home