Thursday, June 02, 2005

Thursdays are booked

Last night I discovered sunburn on the top of my head from the Indy 500 this past weekend (pictures from which will be forthcoming). Probable countdown to massive peeling resembling gross dandruff: 3 days.

In other news, I reread the 1st Harry Potter book yesterday. The whole first book. Didn't go to any classes or anything, just read the book. It was wonderful. And then I went onto the Columbus Libraries website to reserve the 6th book (due out in July), only to discover I'm number 1629 on the waitlist. 1629?! I'm never going to get this book!

Additionally, Adam called me to inform me that the pool at his (soon to be my) apartment complex is open, and Thursdays from 6-8 is happy hour, with free beer. Free beer! (They limit you to 3 if you plan on swimming.) I'm allowed to bring guests, so if any of you want to accompany me after I move there in another week or so, feel free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home