Thursday, May 12, 2005

How would I know if you unplugged the speakers?! Gosh!!

So I spent about 30 minutes today crawling under the desk at work trying various locations on the back of the computer in which to plug the speakers (it was dark back there, and with all the other wires connected, I could only pull the tower out about 6 inches) because some douchebag unplugged them. And I was desperate for music because I had "Santa Claus is Comin' to Town" in my head (reason unknown).

So I wrote a note:

I don't know who unplugged the speakers, but it was very un-cool of you.
-Kristin
(you can just turn them off with the button)
I thought that last in-parentheses part would help me sound a little less bitchy.


And, on a sadder note, I must relinquish the Ski Team throne tonight at officer elections. Seeing as how I can't race next year and all, I probably shouldn't be an officer anymore. I'll probably be replaced by someone much more responsible, but at the same time much less fun. It's a little sad; I was treasurer last year and president this year. I might actually have some free time come this October/November/December, maybe. On the other hand, I might be bored out of my mind. Time to join a new club!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home