Friday, February 18, 2005

Dream Crusher

My brother has referred to my dad as "The Dream Crusher" for destroying my brother's visions of field commander grandeur. I, however, think that my mother is the real Dream Crusher. Having found an interesting alternate major and gathering information about said major, I decided to ask Mom's opinion. Her opinion, of course, is that I've wasted 4 years of my life and I should just suck it up and finish my major and if I change to this new major how do I know I will like it and if I do get a degree in this new major I will probably be stuck working a minimum wage job with no insurance for the rest of my life like some liberal arts major (that's her opinion of liberal arts majors, not necessarily mine).

Mothers. I hope I never become one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home