Thursday, January 27, 2005

Pain - part 1?

So I'm sitting here at 4 a.m., waiting for my 100 or so pages to print from the printer (honestly, do I really need 24 copies of my story? who does peer reviews, anyway?), and I'm looking at the Evolved Body Art website, since I interviewed a piercer there for my story. Anyway, some of the stuff that people do to their bodies is really freaking me out.

I'm not trying to be judgmental; I'm not saying there's anything wrong with body modification. I just think it sounds so painful!

Anyway, first up on my list of ridiculously painful things is:

*Branding*
  1. Choose a design
  2. Heat a piece of metal
  3. Press searing metal into flesh
  4. Nurse your wounds and wait for your scar

1 Comments:

At 7:40 PM, Blogger Kristin said...

Tongue Splitting was going to be next on my list :B (haha, get it? instead of :P haha I'm a riot)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home