Thursday, January 20, 2005

DIC

So I'm taking this journalism class, one that I really have no business taking, and I'm enjoying it. Except for this Dumbass In Class, DIC, who makes these completely irrelevant comments. All the time. Always off point. Always inane.

So today we were reviewing our story ideas, whole class discussion kind of thing. My idea is to do a sort of how-to story for rugby players with piercings, as in how to make a successful union between a piercing and a contact sport.

Immediately after I stated my plan, a hand shot up in the air: DIC's. "You should do a story about the Lincoln Memorial!"

First of all, that's old news. Second of all, why would I do a story on an event which would stir up the tarnished reputation my club has been trying to escape for the past six years?

Fucking moron.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home