Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Blow Pops

After a not-so-lengthy discussion, I discovered there is some discrepancy in the world with regards to the best flavor of Blow Pops. Now, I know there are some crazy flavors out there that I haven't tried. I'm not going to try to speak on those flavors. But the standard cherry.sour-apple.grape.watermelon Blow Pops? I am familiar with these flavors. And so I will now rank them. This is a definite and final guide to Blow Pop flavors, and anyone who disagrees with this ranking is wrong.


4. Grape - grape is obviously the worst flavor. It's disgusting!

3. Cherry - better than grape, but not delicious.

2. Watermelon - watermelon is quite tasty.

And the best Blow Pop flavor is:

1. Sour Apple - sour apple kicks all the other flavors' asses.


Now, if you want any grape or cherry Blow Pops, I have some left over.

1 Comments:

At 7:48 PM, Blogger Kristin said...

hmm... never tried a strawberry before... sounds pretty good

 

Post a Comment

<< Home